Sold for $2,950,000
26 Tosti Street
The Aaron Smith Team is proud to present to the market 26 Tosti St, a pinnacle of quintessential Hamptons style living, anchored on the enviable waterfronts of Bundall. With Interior purchased to match this home, experience a customary kitchen entailing white marble bench tops with complementing stainless-steel appliances fit with a butlers pantry encompassing an additional double door fridge. Imported Italian dining matched with a stunning open plan living area flows seamlessly out to the huge sheltered alfresco waterfront, where you will find yourself engulfed with feelings of holidays.
Downstairs starts with the first of two decadent master bedrooms bathed in north facing light, pieced with a huge ensuite equipped with his and hers vanities, a huge shower and standalone bath. Upstairs offers a second living area with three bedrooms, and a second master equipped with a spoilt amount of storage, ensuite and skyline views from a private balcony. All bedrooms are fitted with walk in wardrobes, allowing no shortage of storage.
Outdoors entail 3 dining settings equipped with a built-in barbeque and sink beside a tempting pizza oven. Low maintenance garden aesthetics line the right side of the property while a pool with palm trees, in pool stools and a water feature occupy the left. Huge pontoon with electricity, storage and water with optional accommodation for 3 jet skis lies at the end of a spacious fenced grass ...
Principal / Director
0439 335 531
Sales and Client Manager
0487 911 000
26 Tosti Street
Features at a glimpse:
* Magnificent contemporary Hamptons home, on a 716m� block with 18.1m waterfrontage.
* Light and bright marble bench top with stainless steel appliances.
* Optional upstairs & downstairs master bedrooms
* Three additional bedrooms upstairs, all with walk-in wardrobes, one with ensuite.
* Up and downstairs living and downstairs laundry with side access
* Pool with water feature and stools
* Built in BBQ with sink and pizza oven
* Aluminium electric gate with double lock up garage.
* CrimSafe security screens throughout & security cameras
* Extremely low maintenance gardens
* Two medium garden sheds discretely placed at side of home
* Double lock up garage with ample off-street secure parking
Lifestyle opportunities abound in this sought after Bundall locale centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast with shopping, dining, schools, HOTA and the beach all within minutes, and the cafes at Bundall Shops, Capri on Via Roma and Island Emporium only a short stroll away.