The Aaron Smith Team is proud to bring to the market 36 Kuranda Drive, a beautifully renovated single level waterfront home. Engulfed by stunning wide water views, this open plan home flows seamlessly through indoor and outdoor entertaining areas making it perfect for entertaining. Large bi-fold doors throughout give this home a bright and airy atmosphere to match its location, making every day feel like paradise.
Leading off the large outdoor entertaining deck is the stunning in ground pool, surrounded by mature tropical gardens giving privacy and tranquility rare to find. Situated on a huge 1,088m² block, this property boasts over 32 meters of water frontage, not to mention the option of family friendly yards at the front and rear. Recently renovated throughout, you’ll find the contemporary open plan kitchen is equipped with quality fittings and leads into formal & informal areas, adjacent to the outdoor covered deck.
Features At A Glimpse:
• 4 large bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with huge walk in robe and ensuite
• Large second bedroom equipped with bi-fold doors to courtyard
• Beautifully renovated single level home
• Waterside sparkling in-ground pool with mature tropical gardens
• Huge 1,088m² block with over 32 meters of water frontage
• Stunning wide water views on the prestigious Robina Island
• Central Vacuum Maid
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Usable yards at the front and rear
• Double lock up garage plus off-street parking
Positioned in one of Robina’s most premier locations, ‘Robina Island’ is renowned for its beautiful waterfront views and prestigious homes, making it a true standout in a sought-after area. Rarely does a property of this caliber come available, contact The Aaron Smith Team today to secure your private viewing!
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.